Monday, January 3, 2011

The Economist
























The Economist has got to be my favorite "old" media transmission unit after The Atlantic. Both have great websites also.

I must say though that I am embarrassed to read this magazine in public as I do not want to be considered one of those pretentious hipsters that carry copies (the red label facing out) to show how smart and informed they consider themselves to be.  The least they could do is post it on their blog. Does anyone smell ice cream?

Anyway, this issue showed up in the mailbox Christmas week.

Great timing!

YM, Edzo, Bakin', Red Bullmoose and Sunshine, are you paying attention?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mar,
I already knew that life begins at 46. I was hoping that it was the big money ball in last week's mega-jackpot. But, alas, I remain a member of the bourgeoisie. Which isn't so bad since I've got that "regular guy" look down pat.
Edzo